At Vale Office Interiors, our in-house graphics and design team will work closely with you to provide expert technical advice enabling you to create the office space that meets all your business needs.
Our specialist team will help you with
- 2D & 3D planning and installation
- Concept and development
- Creating a design that suits your business needs using mood and presentation boards
- Detailed engineering drawings
Why choose us?
- Envisage the final result with animated walk through movie files
- Our designs are fully compatible with AutoCAD
- All our furniture is listed in easy to edit word documents
- Be updated with the latest Vale Office Interiors products
- Regular UK wide training sessions
- Experienced knowledgeable staff on hand to provide technical advice, and support you through concept, development and installation.
Create your bespoke office furniture layout using our simple five step process:
Step one: 2D plans
- Our preset room construction modes are easy to use, with a freehand wall tool allowing any building layout
- All architectural elements will be captured included, i.e. windows, doors, stairs etc
- Incorporate your logo using the editable boarder option
- The option to trace around AutoCAD drawings
Step two: 3D plans
- Receive an instant 3D model taken from your 2D plans
- Create multiple room camera shots i.e. perspective, side elevation, close up shots
- Assign your preferred interior design, colour and texture schemes
Step three: Furniture libraries
- Navigate and browse through the extensive Vale Office Interiors furniture libraries
- Simply drag and drop your chosen furniture into your room layout
Step four: Texture libraries
- Choose through a number of schemes available in the texture libraries
- Simply drag and drop your preferred texture onto your chosen furniture
Step five: Editable documents
- A single click will produce your furniture coding schedule with optional price columns available.
- Receive a fully editable word document allowing you to easily copy and paste into Excel.
- Personalise your page layout by incorporating your logo.